There are several types of dates associated with each point cloud:
- Creation date: the date a user processed images to create the point cloud
- Capture date: the date range of the earliest and latest image dates in the point cloud
- Timeline date: the date that will be displayed in the timeline in Reconstruct Viewer
The timeline date defaults to the latest image date in the capture date range. You can adjust the timeline date of a point cloud by doing the following:
- Access the "Point Clouds" tab in the Data Manager.
- Show the "Timeline Date" column if it's hidden.
- Click the timeline date of the point cloud.
- Select a new date from the calendar or from the preset dates in blue and click "Save".