The sectioning tool creates views of specific parts of the model hiding all BIM models, point clouds and cameras outside of the section box.
To create a section:
- Click on the sectioning tool icon.
- Select the BIM model to save the section under. Sections are saved with each BIM model. Section views created in Revit are imported to Reconstruct.
- Click on Create to create a new section.
- Set the boundary limits for each side by click-dragging the red, green, and blue arrows.
- Save the section box by typing a name and clicking on the "Create" button.
- All sections are listed for the selected BIM Model. To activate a section, click on the name.
- To filter the list use Search Sections.
- To edit a section, click on the three-dots.