- Drone / Capture Provider
- A list of inspection labels (Temperature Crack, Structural Crack, etc..)
- A set of possible values per inspection label (Mild, Severe, etc..)
Reconstruct offers you the ability to inspect your structure (bridge, building, etc..) virtually using images and 3D point clouds as follows:
- Create a 3D reconstruction (Point Cloud) of the Structure:
- Perform a drone capture as described in Getting Started with Drone Capture.
- Upload the images to Reconstruct as outlined in Uploading Images.
- Process the new point cloud by following Processing Point Clouds.
- Once the processing is done, activate the new point cloud as outlined in Activating and Deactivating Point Cloud. The active point cloud can now be seen in the viewer on its respective timeline date.
- If you want to change the point cloud date on the timeline, please check Changing Point Cloud Date.
- Customize Reconstruct Pins:
- Based on the preset inspection labels and values, customize your pins to reflect your inspection needs as described in Getting Started with Pins.
- Navigate the reality capture and document issues with pins:
- Navigate the 3D space as described in
- Navigate between high resolution 2D images as described in