Reconstruct Reporter App allows schedulers, subcontractors, superintendents and field engineers to update schedule activity progress, capture photographs, take notes and report root cause for delay from the field.
To get started with Reconstruct Reporter, the project Administrator or Power User will setup the project:
- Upload the project schedule.
- Setup the project organization breakdown structure.
- Assign the responsible organization to activities.
- Set the progress mode (Percent Complete, WBS, Quantity or Expected Finish) for the activities.
- Publish the schedule.
- Invite Reporter app users to the project.
To use Reporter app, Download at the App Store and follow the instructions on the following articles.