You can setup a life connection with Sensera Systems cameras. This life link enables Reconstruct to automatically download images from theses cameras and places them in the images tab in the Data Manager. You can learn more about configuring your Sensera Camera by visiting this article.
First, you need to get the following information about your camera from the Sensera Systems interface:
- Your Sensera login username.
- Your Sensera login password.
- The camera registration ID.
- You can get that by logging in to your Sensera interface and clicking on the arrow next to the battery sign at the top of your screen.
- Click on the "Setup timelapse camera" button on the top right-hand side of the screen to show the setup box.
- Click on the "Add New Camera" button in the box
- Type a new nickname for the new camera (this will only show in Reconstruct, and will not be reflected back to Sensera)
- Type your Sensera Systems Username
- Type your Sensera Systems Password
- Type the camera Registration ID
- If this camera is going to be installed on a crane, uncheck the box for fixed camera
- If this camera is going to be installed on a nearby building, check the box corresponding to "Is Fixed Camera".
- If this box is un-checked, the system creates a point cloud from the camera images everyday. (This is recommended if your camera is installed on a crane)
- If the box is checked, the system does not attempt to create a point cloud (This is recommended if your camera is installed on a fixed object, like a near by building).