You can connect your Autodesk BIM 360 project with the appropriate Reconstruct project to be able to import files from BIM 360 Document Management into the Reconstruct Data Manager.
To do so, you need valid login for your Autodesk BIM 360 project as well as to your Reconstruct project. Please make sure that you have the appropriate access rights for the data in Autodesk BIM 360 Document Management. Either, you have to be admin for the BIM 360 Document Management application or, if you have Member access, ensure that you have at least "View + Download" rights for the files / folders that you want to import into Reconstruct.
In Reconstruct, you need to be either Administrator or Power User for the project. The integration can be established following these steps:
- Reconstruct integration app. Navigate to the Autodesk app store for BIM 360 (https://apps.autodesk.com/BIM360/en/Home/Index) and look for the Reconstruct app (https://apps.autodesk.com/BIM360/en/Detail/Index?id=3882528618377987298&appLang=en&os=Web)
- Install. To enable an integration between Autodesk BIM 360 and Reconstruct, install this app by clicking on Open Link on the Reconstruct app page.
Once installed to your BIM 360 account, you can now connect your accounts and projects following these steps:
- Connect your accounts. In Reconstruct, navigate to Edit User Profile that you access through the dropdown associated with your username in the upper right corner.
- Click on the "Connect my account to Autodesk BIM 360" button.
- Login. Provide your Autodesk BIM 360 username and password.
You will be directed back to the main page (Project Home) in Reconstruct. Your Autodesk BIM 360 account is now connected to your Reconstruct account.
Next, you have to connect your Reconstruct project to your Autodesk BIM 360 project:
- On the main Reconstruct page (Project home), select to access the Edit Project Info for the project that you wish to connect to your Autodesk BIM 360 project.
- Select project. On the bottom left of your Edit Project dialog, you will see an option to Connect integration projects. Open the drop down and select the appropriate project.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on Save on the Edit Project dialog.
Your Autodesk BIM 360 project is now connected to your Reconstruct project.
In the Reconstruct Data Manager, you can now access all the files associated to the Autodesk BIM 360 project for which you have appropriate access rights.
You can access the list of files by clicking on the Autodesk BIM 360 logo on the lower left Integrations section of the Reconstruct Data Manager.