You can connect your Oracle Aconex project with the appropriate Reconstruct project to be able to import files from the Document register in Aconex to your Reconstruct Data Manager.
To do so, you need valid login for your Oracle Aconex project as well as to your Reconstruct project. In Reconstruct, you need to be either Administrator or Power User for the project. The integration can be established following these steps:
- Connect your accounts. In Reconstruct, navigate to Edit User Profile that you access through the dropdown associated with your username in the upper right corner
- Click on the "Connect my account to Oracle Aconex" button and choose the region that your Aconex projects is associated to
- Login. Provide your Oracle Aconex username and password.
You will be directed back to the main page (Project Home) in Reconstruct. Your Oracle Aconex account is now connected to your Reconstruct account.
Next, you have to connect your Reconstruct project to your Oracle Aconex project:
- On the main Reconstruct page (Project home), select to access the Edit Project Info for the project that you wish to connect to your Oracle Aconex project.
- Select project. On the bottom left of your Edit Project dialog, you will see an option to Connect integration projects. Open the drop down and select the appropriate project.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on Save on the Edit Project dialog.
Your Oracle Aconex project is now connected to your Reconstruct project.
In the Reconstruct Data Manager, you can now access all the files associated to the Oracle Aconex project for which you have appropriate access rights.
You can access the list of files by clicking on the Oracle Aconex image on the lower left Integrations section of the Reconstruct Data Manager.