While Reconstruct supports more than 60 formats of BIM files, Revit models are the most popular (and recommended) BIM format for Reconstruct. Generally all Revit files are set up properly to work in Reconstruct and Navisworks, however, if your files seem to not work/display properly in Reconstruct and/or Navisworks, there is a good chance that the (1) Publish Settings and (2) Visibility/Graphics are not set correctly. To remedy this problem, you need to go into Revit and assure the desired 3D view is included in the Publish settings and all the elements are visible in your 3D view.
Publish Settings (Autodesk help) control the Views and Sheets that will be included when publishing to the cloud. The default 3D View and all 2D sheets are usually published by default, but when you create multiple 3D Views, you want to make sure your 3D View of interest is included in the settings. We recommend that you create a new set for Reconstruct models and include the respective 3D view in there. To do so:
1. Click Collaborate tab, Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models) and click on Publish Settings.
2. To create a new set, in the Publish Settings dialog, click (New Set). Enter a name for the set, and click OK.
3. Select the newly created set, include the desired 3D View and click on Save & Close.
Revit users sometime set up different Visibility for elements in View Templates for different purposes. However, you always want to show a complete Revit model in Reconstruct. To ensure all the elements are visible in the 3D View, you should remove the View Template and make all the desired elements visible in Visibility/Graphics. To do so:
1. Select View Template under View Properties - Identity Data, Select <None> to remove View Template for the 3D View.
2. Go to View tab and select Visibility/Graphics under Graphics, and enable all the desired elements.