The 3D Control Panel shows on the right side of the 3D Viewer, with four sections to control the four elements that can be displayed in the viewer: reality models, BIM models, camera, and images. The "Camera" section switches to the "Image" section once the image view is activated.
Showing/Hiding the Control Panel
You can show/hide the control panel by clicking on the three dots on the panel's left edge. Show/hide each section of the control panel by clicking the "eye" icon.
In the point cloud section you can:
- Show/hide all point clouds in the viewer.
- Change the point size of the point cloud.
- Switch between the point and mesh mode of display.
In the camera section you can:
- Show/hide all cameras in the viewer.
- Adjust the size of the cameras as they appear in the viewer.
- Show/hide geolocated cameras (cameras with images that were not used in the creation of the point cloud, but have GPS information).
In the BIM section you can:
- Show/hide all BIM models in the viewer.
- Adjust the visibility of all BIM models.
- Change the BIM visualization mode.
- Adjust the BIM visualization settings.
- Access the point cloud alignment tool.
- Show/hide the BIM tools in the main toolbar.
In the image section you can:
- Exit the image and return to the home view.
- Exit the image and stay in the current view.
- Adjust the visibility of the image.
- Show/hide BIM overlay.
- Navigate to nearby images in front, behind, to the left, and to the right of your current position.