Isolate sections of BIM and reality models with the location tool for ease of navigation and to perform location-based project tracking.
Add New Location
- Click the location dropdown and select "Add new location".
- Modify the bounding box by click-dragging the red, green, and blue arrows.
- Show/hide BIM and reality while editing by clicking the boxes in the "Adding new location" menu.
- Type in the name for the new location and click "Save".
- Click the location dropdown, mouse over the desired location, and click the three dots that appear on its right side.
- Select "Edit location" and/or "Edit name" from the new dropdown. Adjust the bounding box and/or change the location's name and click "Save".
- Select "Set as default location" from the new dropdown so the desired location is the one that loads when you open the project next time. If you change your mind, click "Remove as default location".
- Select "Delete" to delete the location.